Rjm Acquisitions - Never opend account with yall

5 of 73 Rjm Acquisitions reviews

I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for o7 i never opned any thing with yall are finger hut.this is messing my credit up bad.

I would like it if someone can email me and let me know what i can do to take care of this i have a famliy to take care of and with stuff like this in my name i didnt open is keeping my credit bad to where its hard to do anything are to get anything.My e mail is sherman_keyes@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 73 Rjm Acquisitions reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 02, 2015 #1057511

412-218-1376 they are bothering me and I have no clue why

0 0 Reply

Oct 23, 2015 #1052910

Dear Sherman Keys
First of all I just noticed your post, if the account was opened in 1995 it is not on your credit report, the account is past statue of limitations, I recommend checking your credit report and seeing what's actually on it. You can go to www.annualcreditreport.com you are entitled to one free one per year. Let's just say that I'm extremely familiar with RJM Acquisitions.

0 0 Reply
notgivingit

Apr 08, 2015 #969358 West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States

you can start with contacting them for information not expecting them to just HAPPEN to see your post on a public complaints board.
after all the years of reading/commenting on posts on this site , it still boggles the mind how many people think that a PUBLIC site is owned / operated by so many different companies and they expect or sometimes demand help from said company but only try contacting them here as if that'd work?
sheesh

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rjm Acquisitions. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rjm Acquisitions.
Filing a new complaint about
×