Rjm Acquisitions - Never opend account with yall
I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for o7 i never opned any thing with yall are finger hut.this is messing my credit up bad.
I would like it if someone can email me and let me know what i can do to take care of this i have a famliy to take care of and with stuff like this in my name i didnt open is keeping my credit bad to where its hard to do anything are to get anything.My e mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Consumer Credit Report
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "This my 2nd card I ordered with rush still no money ..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."