I have mentioned for the last 8 years that there is no Rene K Andre Living at my address.Are you guy's idiots!!!

Can someone give me the number to these retards? Thank you. I feel like I am being harassed with all this mail I keep getting from them. What is there problem?

God shut this business down. That's if they even are a business. If RJM idots see this message. Please read carefully and understand that there is no Rene K Andre living at my 580 Utica Dr.

OMG get a load of this.. APT 103!!??

This is a freakin house you idiots!SHUT THEM DOWN!

Ken Kurose

Had an Experience with Rjm Acquisitions?

Comments

Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Convergent using spoofed phone numbers Convergent Outsourcing "I got a call call on April 20, 2016, which is today as I am writing this. The phone number displayed is 1-000-000-0029. I did not answer it..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Procollect Work Experience Review from Denton, Texas ProCollect "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..." Read more Tradesy - Well not let pictures download Tradesy "It keeps saying the pictures are to small . I have all the latest settings on here. The photos are at right size. Starting to get pissed off!!! . It..." Read more All Green Carpet Cleaning - Horrible carpet cleaning All Green Carpet Cleaning "I would have been better off doing it myself! The attached pictures are after my $666 deep clean service Very poor customer service and lack of pride in their work..." Read more Sheinside - Nonsense website . Frauds Sheinside "No response . Unprofessional. I am still waiting for my refund since a month. They are making fool of people. My products never got delivered to me.i have attached everything...." Read more Virgin Mobile - Insurance not added to my account Virgin Mobile "when i ordered my iphone7 plus i added insurance to my order and this was confirmed by virgin on my completed order. however the insurance payment was not taken out..." Read more