RJM, my word they are total buttheads.I paid off this credit card bill many years ago-if not, getting my house in 03' would have been near impossible at 5.5%-so I've ignored them of course...I guess I should pay the bill, but man I don't believe in paying off something twice!

It's insane, and come on it's so old the original letter from them came to my maiden name!! I haven't used that since 2001 when I got married!!! Gesh, these guys suck out loud.

I don't want to settle with them, but I might just hand over the min.$13.00 a month to get them off my credit report....UGH!

Had an Experience with Rjm Acquisitions?

Comments

for all of us who have been harrassed by blitt and gaines at home, work and had our doors knocked on after 9pm and 10 pm at night you may want to knock on their doors with your legal papers after hours and also call them at home as well.as they break the law its only fair FRED BLITT 49 1729 LARKDALE ROAD NORTHBROOK ILLINOIS. 60062, 847-562-9459

OMG this is happening to me now.I just paid off a bill with them.

Now they are saying I owe 700 on another checking account... I only have had one checking account.. when I was in college. I was wondering where this came from...

now it all makes since.

They are billing me because they see that I have paid them before...I am so mad right now about this.

I also have gotten many bills from RJM.I'm certain that I have paid those, but can't find receipts.

I've disputed with creditors and they say it's legit.So, if they say it is, should I pay?

:( As well as I.I too have received a letter for an overdrawn bank account that i settled 4 years ago.

i told them to check their records, and now they want a receipt. ..

benefit of the doubt i made a copy of it today and sent it in..if i still do have a $1400 over drawn accnt, then why did it take 4 years to tell me?

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #12604

BE CAREFUL I TO GOT A LETTER IN 2007 ABOUT AN OLD HSBC CARD DEBT I IGNORED IT AND NOW I AM FIGHTING THIER SCUZZY LAWYERS BLITT AND GAINE IN COURT THE CREDIT CARD WAS FROM 2003 300 LIMIT THEY WANT 918.00 THE JUDGE DONT CARE IT IS 5 YEARS SOL THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY 10 YEARS WRITTEN CONTRACT

Bethel, Vermont, United States #10257

These guys are scam artist.I just received a letter from them as well, but they mispelled my name and got my social security number wrong.

It's obviously not me. They claim I have a debt w/ a bank of america mastercard, but I've never even had one from bank of america!!!

what gives???what's scary is that they even knew my name.

Canton, Texas, United States #9381

i just recieved a bill in the mail from RJM acquistions regarding a debt that i know i paid off 4 years ago.i just now establishing my credit.

i know this is a *** letter.howdo i go about dealing with this?

Creswell, Oregon, United States #7837

No!Don't pay them anything or it will go back on your credit report, as a NEW debt!!!

Do what we were told to do - send them a cease and desist communication letter to them. There is some good info at About (dot) com - search "Stop Debt Collector Calls" which also deal a little with these junk debt buyers' (RJM and others) bills. There is also a lot of other good info on the 'net about stopping debt collectors.

There might also be some great info here at this site, I haven't checked just yet.Good luck to you!

Southington, Ohio, United States #7313

We go a bill from RJM a year ago for $27 to a book club we couldn't remember joining years earlier.We gave them the benifit of the dought went ahead and paid it.

Now they've sent us 2 more bills with different account numbers and amounts and original bills dates. I think they count on you ignoreing it and not disputing it in the 30 day period.

I'm going to write the letter and dispute it, I'm also going to report it as a scam.You should do the same