i have been making payment to rjm for bank america they said i owe them 950.00 to bank of america instead i owe $350.00 it become $950.00.i call the and ask is so much.

they said of the interest.ok they said they will take $10 a month.

after over 3 years .when i went to make a payment again is no longer on the website what happened.now they send a letter that my balanced $149.00 dollars.they want me to send 149.00 to finish the account.help.thanks.they need to give my rest of money back its to high for interest of $500.00

treadway526 wrote the review because of "scammers" at Rjm Acquisitions. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Rjm Acquisitions to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of comunication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rjm Acquisitions debt collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1053250

I had a payment plan set up and all the sudden there was not a website no where to make a payment to then I got a letter stating they took over RJM Acquisitions.. I tried to get ahold of them, but no luck. I threw the letter out after several months.

Yesterday I receive a letter from another company Asset Recovery Solution to collect the debt.

It shouldn't be this hard to pay a real bill.