I paid RJM a monthly fee to settle a debt; I would receive an email and invoice each month; then nothing.I researched them on the internet and all internet addresses brought back nothing.

I called and got an automated message from some other company! I want the funds back I paid them each month and will deal with the company the funds are owed to directly! If anyone starts a group lawsuit against them count me in!

It is not right a company can claim BBB accreditation then you go to the BBB site and they list them as non-accredited!That is fraudulence in itself!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of debt collection. Rjm Acquisitions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rjm Acquisitions.

Had an Experience with Rjm Acquisitions?

Comments

I have been making a payment of $37.50 every month for a couple of years until April 2015. I have forgotten about May and June payments because I have not received an invoice since April 2015.

I am having the same issue right now! Funds are still being deducted from my account and there is no one to contact!

I am also experiencing the exact situation.I have been paying faithfully for over a year.

The emails abruptly stopped.

There is no avenue to communicate with these people and I suspect that it is a fraudulent operation.

to Anonymous #1057508